Regular Maintenance and Safety Checks
- Cook-Illinois school buses are inspected and maintained to high standards by our certified mechanics in all of our full service maintenance facilities.
- At Cook-Illinois we make sure that every bus that travels on the road is in the best mechanical condition.
Centralized Management and Cost Control
- Our companies are completely integrated at our Oak Forest corporate headquarters where we also house our centralized accounting, purchasing, human resources, and technology support.
- Our state of the art computerized mapping and routing technology allows us to run our bus fleets with the utmost efficiency, thus enabling us to reduce costs to your school districts.
Large Modernized Fleet
- Cook-Illinois operates over 2,200 school buses that service over 200 school districts.
- With over 2,200 certified drivers we safely deliver thousands of children to school everyday.
- We operate only the newest equipment and are continuously updating our fleet to provide the safest, most efficient, and cost effective transportation possible.
“Our safety record is recognized as one of the best in the business “