FITNESS TRUCKING 13 WEEK BASIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants must have a smart phone and internet access.
- Complete application.
- Participate in the one day Orientation @ CIC on October 21st.
Driver then begins the 13 Week Basic Program:
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes each day following the Active Trucker program in Skimble Workout Trainer
- Log Nutrition in Cronometer & Exercise/Heart Rate data in Skimble each day
- Consult with your Coach frequently; weekly review with instructions for the next week
To remain in compliance throughout the 13 weeks, Driver must:
- Successfully log nutrition each day
- Successfully log 15 minutes of daily exercise and record heart rate data in the Skimble Active Trucker workout program
- Complete weigh-ins on the Tanita Scale every week
During the final 13th Week
- Complete program survey
- Final report and consultation.
- If driver was compliant through the 13 weeks, driver keeps equipment.